Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz Extender System
Wirelessly extend HDMI video at 1080p Full HD with high resolution lossless 7.1 channel digital audio up to 33 feet (10 meters)The GefenTV Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz extender system sends high definition audio and video to any HDTV display up to 33 feet (10 meters). It extends HDMI A/V content from computers, set-top boxes, and Blu-ray players to a remote HDCP-compliant Hi-Def display. This wireless product is comprised of small table-top Sender and Receiver units. It supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 3DTV, CEC, and 7.1-channels of High Bit Rate (HBR) lossless digital audio such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™. The Wireless for HDMI 60 GHz is specifically designed to transmit within a room. Its signal will not penetrate through walls, facilitating interference-free operation of multiple units in adjacent venues and close proximity. Line-of-sight placement of transceivers, however, is not necessary. Thanks to its small form-factor, high performance, and near-zero latency, this product is ideal for high-definition A/V extension within a conference room or home theater installation.
How It WorksConnect the included HDMI cable from the Hi-Def source to the Sender unit. Connect the other included HDMI cable from the Receiver unit to the HDTV display. Connect the power supplies to both the Sender and Receiver units and to available electrical outlets. Power-up the source and the display. Press the power buttons on the Sender and Receiver units and make sure that they are on. A clear and vivid Hi-Def picture will appear on the screen and high resolution 7.1 channel audio will be played back through the audio system. CEC commands are also transferred seamlessly between connected HDMI components.
- Wireless extension of HDMI up to 33 feet (10 meters)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- HDMI Features Supported:
- HDCP pass-through
- 3DTV pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and LPCM digital audio streams up to 7.1 channels
- Lip Sync
- Uncompressed High Definition A/V from source to display
- Near zero latency (less than one frame)
- Specifically designed for in-room operation only.
- Operates in the uncluttered 60GHz frequency region, minimizing the chances of interference from household devices such as cordless phones or WiFi equipment
- Field upgradable via USB port
- Frequency Band Range: 60 GHz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- USB Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) Micro-B (firmware upgrade only)
- Link /Pair Button (Sender/Receiver): (1) Tact-type push-button switch
- Power Button (Sender/Receiver): (1) Latching push-button switch
- Power Indicator (Sender/Receiver): (1) LED, blue
- Power Supply (Sender/Receiver): 5V/2A DC
- Power Consumption (Sender/Receiver): 10W max.
- Dimensions (Sender/Receiver, W x H x D): 3.4" x 1.2" x 2.8" (85mm x 31mm x 72mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- (1) Wireless for HDMI 60GHz Extender System - Sender Unit (GTV-WHD-60GS)
- (1) Wireless for HDMI 60GHz Extender System - Receiver Unit (GTV-WHD-60GR)
- (2) 4 ft. HDMI Cables M-M (CAB-HD-04MM-O)
- (2) 5V DC Power Supplies (EXT-PS52AIP-O)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-GTV-WHD-60G)