A fanless, light aluminum enclosure keeps the Studio mini quiet and cool while you work on the road.
A mobile powerhouse.When you need small, portable storage but can’t sacrifice quality, Studio mini is your solution. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket but powerful
enough to take its rightful place in your workflow. Featuring USB 3.0, FireWire 800 and eSATA ports, bus power via USB or FireWire, a rear power switch, and a stainless steel face plate.
Studio mini is ready when you are.
- Interface (1) USB 3.0 (2) FireWire 800 (1) eSATA (Compatible with USB 2.0)
- Transfer Rate Up to 140 MB/s (HDD) Up to 420 MB/s (SSD)
- Capacity HDD: 500GB 1TB 2TB SSD: 256GB 1TB
- Drive Speed 500GB & 1TB (7200RPM) 2TB (5400RPM)
- Warranty (3) year hardware (2) year lvl 1 recovery (1) year adv replacement
- Cooling Fan-less heat dissipation
- Power Bus-powered via USB or FireWire optional power adapter available as an accessory
- Mac + Windows Formatted for MAC, compatible with Windows
- In The Box Studio mini hard drive USB 3.0 / 2.0 cable FireWire 800 cable
- Dimensions1" x 4.9" x 3.6" 25 x 124 x 92 mm
Easy to Setup! Time Machine Compatible Glyph Studio mini comes preformatted HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine compatible out of the box. A simple reformat is all it
takes for the Studio mini to work with Windows systems.